This is an adaptation from an online 3 ingredient recipe I found for Nutella Cookies. When you take wheat flour out of a recipe, the gluten-free flour that replaces it does not behave the same way. It’s usually more absorbent for want of a better word, than regular flour. So the changes compensate for this. These cookies turned out marvelously. They’re delicious. I hope you enjoy them too.
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 3/4 cup of organic gluten-free all purpose flour. (I used Pamela’s)
- 1/2 cup of organic raw cane sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 organic egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350c.
- Mix all the ingredients together. The mixture should feel quite dry, but you should be able to make balls out of it without it crumbling. You don’t want the mixture to feel runny.
- Make 1-2″ diameter balls with the mix. Then squash the balls to make cookie rounds.
- Place the cookie rounds on a greased cookie tray, or use parchment paper if you prefer.
- If you like crunchy cookies, make the rounds thin, just under 1 cm high. If you like moist cookies, make them slightly thicker, juts under 2 cm high.
- Leave about an inch all around each cookie when you place them on the tray to give them room to expand.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 mins. The cookies will be very soft when you remove them from the oven, but will firm up as they cool off.