A healthy, filling treat packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber and yumminess!
- 2 cups of Oats
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of sultanas
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of flax seeds
- 1/2 cup of hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- Mash one banana in a bowl. Add oats, all the seeds and sultanas.
- Heat golden syrup and coconut oil on low until runny.
- Poor coconut milk, coconut oil and syrup over oats and seeds.
- Mix thoroughly.
- If the mixture seems runny, add more oats.
- Pack mixture tightly into a baking tin lined with grease proof paper, or parchment paper.
- Bake at 180c for 30 mins. Let sit for 30 mins before cutting and serving.